Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pre-Game Show

Super Bowl party out at John and Janice's, and before the game, all the guys go outside blow stuff up. This is Clay, after all the clay pigeons were gone, shooting the next best thing - an old can of paint. His shot was good aim, spot on, from years of practice. My shot on the other hand (this photo) was some of that, but also a lot of luck that the iPhone captured the can exploding in mid air. Here's what was left of that can after he got done with it.


1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Nice timing (and luck)!! Can't say it enough, so jealous of what you can do with that iPhone! Getting my d80 fixed tomorrow!! I know I said I was doing it a few weeks ago, but I decided to take it to Phototronics instead of Robi's in Lakewood. So finally headed up to Seattle to get it taken care of!

    ReplyDelete