Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Haircut

So I got my hair cut on Sunday, and maybe a bit shorter then I expected (well OK, a LOT shorter than I expected), and so of course everyone at work was razzing me about it. And I played along, (it really was quite shocking the first time I looked at it too). At one point someone said "I'll bet you won't go back and get your hair cut there again..." and I said, "Well I don't really have a choice" and she said "Why?" and I said

".......it was my wife."

So but here's how it went down - Everything was fine and Shannon said "OK, you're done. Go see how it looks", so I went and looked in the mirror and it looked great but maybe a bit long on the top.
Have you ever seen one of those artist's paintbrushes that kind of fans out.... well nevermind. Anyway, I thought it was a bit long on top so I asked her to take a little more off. That was where I went wrong. You see, I forgot that Shannon does not have a "Medium" setting...

Click on the photo to see it full-size.

No comments:

Post a Comment