Saturday, February 14, 2009

February 14th - The Whole Fam Damily

too-many-cooks
Today's assignment is "Pet Peeve". As in singular. As in ONE. I'm like "as if". Really? I have to pick ONE? How do I narrow it down from such a large field of worthy contenders? Don't get me wrong, there's a million things I DO like, but sometimes it's too easy to see all the things that drive me crazy. So easy in fact, that it's hard to pick just one. But Shannon helped me narrow it down... Ever go into the kitchen to cut up an apple and you turn around and there's no room for you? 1/5th sec. f/14 iso 800. Available Light.

4 comments:

  1. Too funny. And is Cody eating ice cream? It's a great family shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one likes to drink directly out of the milk carton?

    It certainly lives up to the assignment - nice job.

    So, do all the other actors get residuals?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture, good idea and top marks for getting that much co-operation. I love the dog in the middle.

    ReplyDelete