Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 24th - Fifty Legos

Fifty LegosI've got the number 50 stuck in my head today for some reason... ;-)
Anyway, I've had a photo like this in mind for several days now after seeing Lance's battery photo. There are 50 Legos in the photo casting 50 blue shadows and 50 yellow shadows and some shadows that are a 50/50 mix of blue and yellow. Happy 50th Birthday Eric! May you have Fifty more!
1/125th sec. F/13 iso 200

And a great big thank you to all the other 365ers who did a 50 theme today: Susan, Alan, Martha, RBS, Lance and Laura.
And one more the following day, Hotter than... joined in the fun!

9 comments:

  1. Nice shot and great tribute to the birthday boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm touched - thank You! Best birthday ever!

    It wasn't easy checking you math, I lost count on the Legos more than once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to the creativity...and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative, and nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice image - really like the coloured shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...catching up here...Happy Birthday, Eric. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sound of truth (stunning, really!) Soul mates speaks volumes (beautiful), and Many Me makes me smile (witty!) You are a wonderful photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my 365 blog. I am enjoying all of your pictures. Giving me some great ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colored shadows. So much for me to learn. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! The colored shadows are from gels on the strobes. Strobe on right side had a blue gel, strobe on the left had a yellow gel. Where both colors hit, the paper appears white. Areas in shadow from one strobe, appear in the color of the other strobe :)

    ReplyDelete