Sunday, March 29, 2009

March 29th - Hiyu

HiyuOur theme this week is "Life is Good" and for me it could have just as easily been "Life is BUSY!" as I've been pretty slammed with different things going on... Right now I'm wiped and I just realized I need to post a photo today for this week's theme - Luckily I snapped the Hiyu leaving the ferry dock this afternoon. This is the smallest (I think) ferry in the Washington State Ferry fleet and it's here in the islands while they fix the broken down Elwha. But anyway - since any sunny day in our quaint little seaside village says "Life is Good", I think I got my photo for the week.
1/600th sec. F/7.1 iso 400

2 comments:

  1. Sorry life is so hectic at the moment. Hope it calms down soon and you can enjoy the improving weather. Nice picture. It does have a glorious idiylic quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi You.

    Yeah - slow down. Uh, who needs a paycheck anyway?

    Life is good in the islands...

    ReplyDelete